Back 3731 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:02 Couples go get a room, All this makes me and others feel single :cry:

*Proceeds to try to annoy the hell out of Mr.Anderson*
*feels very single, too*
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:03
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 17:28 Hi Bailey!
Bailey is surely the sweetest Ravenclaw ever! And really, she's awesomé OOC too!
Aw, that's so sweet, and good to know. :)
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:04
Heyo! What's happening?
Hi Tracey!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:04
Heyo! What's happening?
Heya, Nothing am just feeling single like always, so was planning to go annoy someone
What about you?
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:05
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:02 Couples go get a room, All this makes me and others feel single :cry:

*Proceeds to try to annoy the hell out of Mr.Anderson*
*feels very single, too*
Its okay, you have me
I shall join you in being single, *Pretends like she surely isn't called Mrs Anderson
Last edited by Elisa Shakestra on 17 Jan 2024, 19:07, edited 1 time in total.

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:04
Heyo! What's happening?
Hello Tracey!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:04
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 18:59 Why is that sus? Don't you wanna be close with me? Don't you love me? :cry2:
I didn't say that, I just find it funny
You didn't reply to my questions *Pouts*

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Kaitlyn! How are you?

Aw, poor Elisa. I'm engaged, so I can't really help there! I'm at home just chilling, snowday!

Heyo Damion!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:06
Heyo Kaitlyn! How are you?

Aw, poor Elisa. I'm engaged, so I can't really help there! I'm at home just chilling, snowday!

Heyo Damion!
I'm alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:06
Heyo Kaitlyn! How are you?

Aw, poor Elisa. I'm engaged, so I can't really help there! I'm at home just chilling, snowday!

Heyo Damion!
More like poor single OOC cuz Elisa has her first love pranks with her and maybe a bunch of roses too

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Ah ok. IC Tracey is single atm

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:06 You didn't reply to my questions *Pouts*
My dummy sweetheart <3 Don't pout
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:10
Ah ok. IC Tracey is single atm
So is Katie. Then again, I did just join....
Back 3731 / 18141