Back 3714 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thank you, Tracey! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! how's Everyone?

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m alright. Kind of cold, though. It snowed today where I am, how are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 23:48 Thank you, Tracey! :)
Your welcome!

Marcie Reaves wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 23:49 Hi! how's Everyone?
Heyo Marcie! I'm good how bout you?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Im awsome, its snowy here too! but It was really fun to slide in! :biggrin:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Not fun for me to drive in. Spent about 40 minutes to go home.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm gonna be getting a dump of snow tomorrow. My sis really wants a snowday

Driving in snow sucks, that why I tend to stay home unless I really gotta go to work

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
ya... Kaitlyn, so your new to HIO? do you like it so far?

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Kaitlyn, since your new, I'd recommend you signing up for the mentorship program. Here's the link:
viewtopic.php?t=19987

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh ya! I did that! its really helpful! you can like sign up with the index and learn all about the site, I can become a mentor on febuary 9!

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
Back 3714 / 18141