16 Jan 2024, 23:49
Let's Chat!
Hi! how's Everyone?
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
16 Jan 2024, 23:51
Let's Chat!
I’m alright. Kind of cold, though. It snowed today where I am, how are you?
16 Jan 2024, 23:53
Let's Chat!
Im awsome, its snowy here too! but It was really fun to slide in!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
16 Jan 2024, 23:55
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm gonna be getting a dump of snow tomorrow. My sis really wants a snowday
Driving in snow sucks, that why I tend to stay home unless I really gotta go to work
Driving in snow sucks, that why I tend to stay home unless I really gotta go to work
16 Jan 2024, 23:56
Let's Chat!
ya... Kaitlyn, so your new to HIO? do you like it so far?
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
16 Jan 2024, 23:59
Let's Chat!
[quote]Kaitlyn, since your new, I'd recommend you signing up for the mentorship program. Here's the link:
viewtopic.php?t=19987
viewtopic.php?t=19987
17 Jan 2024, 00:01
Let's Chat!
Oh ya! I did that! its really helpful! you can like sign up with the index and learn all about the site, I can become a mentor on febuary 9!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |