16 Jan 2024, 16:05
Let's Chat!
Even I would like to know that myself
The usual Chaos
It was great! I finally finished my exams
A whistling Ben is never a good sign, WHAT DID YOU DO NOW?
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
16 Jan 2024, 16:05
Let's Chat!
*stands in the corner*
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
16 Jan 2024, 16:07
Let's Chat!
OH HI! Just trying not to blow up my cauldron in Potions class!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 16:05Even I would like to know that myself
The usual Chaos
It was great! I finally finished my exams
A whistling Ben is never a good sign, WHAT DID YOU DO NOW?
16 Jan 2024, 16:13
Let's Chat!
I just woke up and feel drained for a few specific reasons. Ah hem. What about you guys?
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
16 Jan 2024, 16:17
Let's Chat!
I'm curious of if anyone onl here ships me with anyone else either for jokes or my character with another one
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
16 Jan 2024, 16:18
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! I'm at work with a sore throat, but I have water and milk tea with me
16 Jan 2024, 16:20
Let's Chat!
Tea helps, so does anything minty, at least for me, and hot beverages
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
16 Jan 2024, 16:24
Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs Keith*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire