Back 3705 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I've already finished school for the day! :biggrin:
OOC Let's Chat!
Unfortunately, I've got quite a few hours to go. :( What are you doing with the rest of your day?

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 15:03
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:59
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:58
Atlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:54
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:49
How about we make a deal?
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say
Deal declined, Renelle is a firstie prefect like me, we shall both drown in stress of dealing with troublemakers at a young age😌

Clark is entertaining, imagine not having him on Hogwarts hehe


Also NO MARRIAGE. Mr/Mrs Anderson won't bully me
Either kill them both off or I will marry you T-)
(Best blackmail ever)
I value my friends, I'll opt for 2 and I shall run away afterwards hehe

Gtg, bye friends (:
I was planning to do the same thing Henry VIII did but if you plan on running away, then Im okay with that too

Bye (Tho I am not a friend 😢)
Heh, bye future Mrs Anderson 😂
OOC Let's Chat!
Well bye I guess Mr Anderson :sweatingbullets:
Leaf Shard wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 15:43 I've already finished school for the day! :biggrin:
Goood for yaa

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
I kinda love how everyone ships people together :sweatingbullets:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Gooood Morning

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
I wonder who people ship me with-


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
What's up?

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
How’s everyone doing today?

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Back 3705 / 18141