16 Jan 2024, 15:45
Let's Chat!
Unfortunately, I've got quite a few hours to go.
What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
16 Jan 2024, 15:48
Let's Chat!
Heh, bye future Mrs AndersonElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 15:03I was planning to do the same thing Henry VIII did but if you plan on running away, then Im okay with that tooAtlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:59I value my friends, I'll opt for 2 and I shall run away afterwards heheElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:58Either kill them both off or I will marry youAtlas Anderson wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:54Deal declined, Renelle is a firstie prefect like me, we shall both drown in stress of dealing with troublemakers at a young ageElisa Shakestra wrote: 16 Jan 2024, 14:49
How about we make a deal?
Lets get rid of Renelle and maybe Clark cuz he was the one who actually started it, after that we can live our lives peacefully as a bully nd victim, what do you say
Clark is entertaining, imagine not having him on Hogwarts hehe
Also NO MARRIAGE. Mr/Mrs Anderson won't bully me![]()
(Best blackmail ever)
Gtg, bye friends (:
Bye (Tho I am not a friend)
16 Jan 2024, 15:48
Let's Chat!
Well bye I guess Mr Anderson 
Goood for yaa
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
16 Jan 2024, 15:52
Let's Chat!
I kinda love how everyone ships people together
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
16 Jan 2024, 15:53
Let's Chat!
Morning!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
16 Jan 2024, 15:57
Let's Chat!
I wonder who people ship me with-
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
16 Jan 2024, 15:58
Let's Chat!
What's up?
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
16 Jan 2024, 15:59
Let's Chat!
How’s everyone doing today?
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.

)