Last person to post wins!
oh. I am terrible at it
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
Lol
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Last person to post wins!
i actually liked Geomerty - way more than i liked algebra lolAstra Norrick wrote: 26 Sep 2023, 12:26 Oof geometry. I actually kind of liked it but I did understand it fairly well bc of the curriculum I was using.
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Last person to post wins!
Everything in math is so basic rn! I wish we could do harder things like algebra
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Last person to post wins!
Once Algebra starts, you'd wish you did easier things TINY
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
I haven't been here in a while..
a million words would not bring you back, i know because i tried, neither would a million tears, i know because i cried.