Back 3666 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

how r ya? ;)

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 17:12 My next post I do is yours Ben! <3
Gotta rest though for awhile but your post will be done today!
Oki, can't wait! <3
Sarai Toussaint wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 19:12
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 16:38 No burning down Astrology :shock2:
U can burn down Herbology <3
Tsk tsk. I’ve got my eyes on you, Mr. Mason.
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 17:05 Trust me Astrology is no good, Burn down Herbology?
Professor Toussaint! It was this one who broke your pots, he had no remorse for those plants.
He is incredibly sus, indeed. I shall add him to my list of suspects. :mod: Please help keep an eye on him for me.
I- ehm...I- didn't do anything I swear Professor! :whistling:

Me sus? Nah never! :chocogrenouille: :chocogrenouille:
Last edited by Benjamin Mason on 14 Jan 2024, 21:52, edited 2 times in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcie Reaves wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:48 how r ya? ;)
I'm ok, you?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:51
Marcie Reaves wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:48 how r ya? ;)
I'm ok, you?
Hi u two :D
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hola Ben! Can I call you ben?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:52
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:51
Marcie Reaves wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:48 how r ya? ;)
I'm ok, you?
Hi u two :D
Hiya

nice! r ya working on any rp's? I'd like to read some itresting ones, do you have any ideas? :wise:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:52
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:51
Marcie Reaves wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:48 how r ya? ;)
I'm ok, you?
Hi u two :D
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:53
Hola Ben! Can I call you ben?
Of coruse! :D Benja, or Ben is nice
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:55
Benjamin Mason wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:52
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:51
Marcie Reaves wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:48 how r ya? ;)
I'm ok, you?
Hi u two :D
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:53
Hola Ben! Can I call you ben?
Of coruse! :D Benja, or Ben is nice
Hiya

nice! r ya working on any rp's? I'd like to read some itresting ones, do you have any ideas? :wise:
I'm making chaos in Herbology rn xD
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay!

Hehe, I'm in the open rp in the Herbology thread. Ben got Elisa mad

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 21:57
Yay!

Hehe, I'm in the open rp in the Herbology thread. Ben got Elisa mad
Its still the pots fault that it broke, not mine!
Back 3666 / 18141