Back 3610 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

-pokes-
OOC Let's Chat!
Beatrice Woods wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 19:22
Kaito Asano wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 19:19 -pokes-
-prods- also love the new pfp
-smiles- heyy!! oh tysmm!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 19:28
Beatrice Woods wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 19:22
Kaito Asano wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 19:19 -pokes-
-prods- also love the new pfp
-smiles- heyy!! oh tysmm!!
KAIIII

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Bailey Glade wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 14:49
Kyle Diaz wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 21:24
Bailey Glade wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:24
Aliana Duke wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:42
Bailey Glade wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:38

oh no!!! i hope you heal alright!
im good! finishing school so i can go to taekwondo tonight! just got home from work about an hour ago
im working on finding a time to meet with one of the other instructors/future school owner to plan a womens self defense class im hoping to host soon!
Thank you!!

Yes you were saying something about that another time I was talking to you! That sounds so awesome!! Im so happy your Abel to host something like that!!!
im super excited yes!! it'll be fun and honestly i think it'll be beneficial for them to know!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 22:04 I lost my phone at school yesterday and got back today lol
glad you got it back
Me too and also how are you?
im good!! working through school, hoping to finish most of my work for the week today so i can spend tomorrow - or most of tomorrow - working on a cake!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 20:30
Melisande Lennox wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 18:15 How have you all been?

I saw, worry not I'll catch him sleep in my next class!
@Lucian Mornstern
hmph :disgusted: hahah


aaand hello Keith! Wren!
luci darling!!!


Aliana Duke wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:46
Bailey Glade wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:24
Aliana Duke wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:42
Bailey Glade wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:38

oh no!!! i hope you heal alright!
im good! finishing school so i can go to taekwondo tonight! just got home from work about an hour ago
im working on finding a time to meet with one of the other instructors/future school owner to plan a womens self defense class im hoping to host soon!
Thank you!!

Yes you were saying something about that another time I was talking to you! That sounds so awesome!! Im so happy your Abel to host something like that!!!
im super excited yes!! it'll be fun and honestly i think it'll be beneficial for them to know!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 22:04 I lost my phone at school yesterday and got back today lol
glad you got it back
Hi bai!!!
hey ali! hru?
Wren Mornstern wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:32
Bailey Glade wrote: 10 Jan 2024, 15:24
Aliana Duke wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:42
Bailey Glade wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 21:38

oh no!!! i hope you heal alright!
im good! finishing school so i can go to taekwondo tonight! just got home from work about an hour ago
im working on finding a time to meet with one of the other instructors/future school owner to plan a womens self defense class im hoping to host soon!
Thank you!!

Yes you were saying something about that another time I was talking to you! That sounds so awesome!! Im so happy your Abel to host something like that!!!
im super excited yes!! it'll be fun and honestly i think it'll be beneficial for them to know!
Kyle Diaz wrote: 9 Jan 2024, 22:04 I lost my phone at school yesterday and got back today lol
glad you got it back
BAIII
hiiiiiiiiii <3


Oh cool we're gonna make pizza in class soon!


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Wren Mornstern wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 19:36
Kaito Asano wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 19:28
Beatrice Woods wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 19:22
Kaito Asano wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 19:19 -pokes-
-prods- also love the new pfp
-smiles- heyy!! oh tysmm!!
KAIIII
PHRENNNN!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 19:42
Wren Mornstern wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 19:36
Kaito Asano wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 19:28
Beatrice Woods wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 19:22
Kaito Asano wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 19:19 -pokes-
-prods- also love the new pfp
-smiles- heyy!! oh tysmm!!
KAIIII
PHRENNNN!
Hi lovely!

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
HII everyone :chocogrenouille: :chocogrenouille: :chocogrenouille:
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hola!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Where do I find the buss pass?

Edit: Nevermind I found it!


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!/Afternoon!/Evening! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Back 3610 / 18141