Back 3609 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

thank you! that's gonna be her pet his name is frosted flakes

I also love your pfp, i love heartstopper

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Guys, my manager says that I can't be a dance instructor anymore :(
OOC Let's Chat!
Wren Mornstern wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:21 thank you! that's gonna be her pet his name is frosted flakes

I also love your pfp, i love heartstopper
Ahh so cute!! XD

Thanks!! I think Carlie fits Alex’s looks really well hah
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:23
Guys, my manager says that I can't be a dance instructor anymore :(
why not??

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Mason wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:10 Hey all!!
HEY ALEXANDERRRRRRRRR


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Beatrice Woods wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:41
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:23
Guys, my manager says that I can't be a dance instructor anymore :(
why not??
Cause my legs hurt and my manager doesn't want to risk me getting even more injured, so after I go see the doctor on the weekend, I'll see if I can dance again. But I'm a producer now
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:44
Beatrice Woods wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:41
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:23
Guys, my manager says that I can't be a dance instructor anymore :(
why not??
Cause my legs hurt and my manager doesn't want to risk me getting even more injured, so after I go see the doctor on the weekend, I'll see if I can dance again. But I'm a producer now
tbh its a good thing cause that way you can get better (hope u get better soon) and then you might be able to be a dance instructor again but idk, thats just my opinion but hope your legs feel better soon <3

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Beatrice Woods wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:46
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:44
Beatrice Woods wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:41
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:23
Guys, my manager says that I can't be a dance instructor anymore :(
why not??
Cause my legs hurt and my manager doesn't want to risk me getting even more injured, so after I go see the doctor on the weekend, I'll see if I can dance again. But I'm a producer now
tbh its a good thing cause that way you can get better (hope u get better soon) and then you might be able to be a dance instructor again but idk, thats just my opinion but hope your legs feel better soon <3
Thanks Bea!
OOC Let's Chat!
-pokes-
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 19:19 -pokes-
-prods- also love the new pfp

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
Back 3609 / 18141