Back 3608 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

WTH-

hi guys

english time🙄


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 16:57 WTH-

hi guys

english time🙄
new pfp, i like it about to give myself a new one

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey all!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Good and you?

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
Im good to!

I like the new pfp :]
OOC Let's Chat!
thank you I literally just generated it, I love it so much

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
Its super cute!! I love the cat lol
Back 3608 / 18141