11 Jan 2024, 17:21
Let's Chat!
thank you! that's gonna be her pet his name is frosted flakes
I also love your pfp, i love heartstopper
I also love your pfp, i love heartstopper
It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
11 Jan 2024, 17:23
Let's Chat!
[quote]Guys, my manager says that I can't be a dance instructor anymore
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Jan 2024, 17:38
Let's Chat!
Ahh so cute!! XDWren Mornstern wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:21 thank you! that's gonna be her pet his name is frosted flakes
I also love your pfp, i love heartstopper
Thanks!! I think Carlie fits Alexβs looks really well hah
11 Jan 2024, 17:41
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:23why not??Guys, my manager says that I can't be a dance instructor anymore![]()
My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
11 Jan 2024, 17:42
Let's Chat!
HEY ALEXANDERRRRRRRRR
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
11 Jan 2024, 17:44
Let's Chat!
Beatrice Woods wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:41Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:23why not??Guys, my manager says that I can't be a dance instructor anymore
Cause my legs hurt and my manager doesn't want to risk me getting even more injured, so after I go see the doctor on the weekend, I'll see if I can dance again. But I'm a producer now
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Jan 2024, 17:46
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:44Beatrice Woods wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:41Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:23why not??Guys, my manager says that I can't be a dance instructor anymore
tbh its a good thing cause that way you can get better (hope u get better soon) and then you might be able to be a dance instructor again but idk, thats just my opinion but hope your legs feel better soonCause my legs hurt and my manager doesn't want to risk me getting even more injured, so after I go see the doctor on the weekend, I'll see if I can dance again. But I'm a producer now
My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
11 Jan 2024, 17:55
Let's Chat!
Beatrice Woods wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:46Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:44Beatrice Woods wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:41Tracey Bailey wrote: 11 Jan 2024, 17:23why not??Guys, my manager says that I can't be a dance instructor anymore
tbh its a good thing cause that way you can get better (hope u get better soon) and then you might be able to be a dance instructor again but idk, thats just my opinion but hope your legs feel better soonCause my legs hurt and my manager doesn't want to risk me getting even more injured, so after I go see the doctor on the weekend, I'll see if I can dance again. But I'm a producer now
Thanks Bea!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
11 Jan 2024, 19:22
Let's Chat!
-prods- also love the new pfp
My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?