31 Dec 2023, 23:56
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
22
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
31 Dec 2023, 23:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
31 Dec 2023, 23:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
20
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
1 Jan 2024, 00:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
1 Jan 2024, 00:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1 Jan 2024, 00:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18 happy new year!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1 Jan 2024, 00:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff