Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love everything in your store! They are perfect, but the most important they are your works. You are a person who can be sweet and very cool at the same time! I'm glad I'm with you my friend!!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love your art styles, your shop! And your pfp is just adorable :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
First of all, love your pfp! And I can't wait for our characters to build a strong, unbreakable friendship! <3
Last edited by Elvenia Moonshadow on 26 Oct 2024, 18:55, edited 1 time in total.

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I'm acc in love with your characters name. It's so pretty <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love love love your ency AND YOUR CAT IS SO CUTE

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ

Compliment the person above you! GAME
YOURE SO SWEET AND KIND AND YOU MAKE THE CUTEST BANNERS AND YOURE HUMBLE

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency is so well organized and so visually appealing + your cat is super cute :D

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is supper cute!! I love the style of it! :D

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love Oliver as a character and enjoy our RPs very much! :D

STA - 4 | EVA - 10 | STR - 1
WIS - 8 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 6
STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 1
WIS - 10 | ARC - 6 | ACC - 8

Compliment the person above you! GAME
A lil sweet cupcake I wanna hug you really really hard

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ