Profile picture rating
9.99/10 A tiny bit close for my liking!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Profile picture rating
10/10
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Profile picture rating
9/10 ! oooh why a 10?
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Profile picture rating
10/10
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Profile picture rating
9/10
Lots of reasons really... First of all the aesthetic, and Axel's expression
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Profile picture rating
8/10 super cute, but not exactly my style.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Profile picture rating
7/10 not my style but sassy and gorgeous
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Profile picture rating
8/10
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it