Compliment the person above you!
YOU'RE SO COOL OMG i love the way you wrote Violeta and her aesthetic
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
love your banners and your pfp is so pretty!
Compliment the person above you!
I love the theme in your profile picture!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Compliment the person above you!
Love your pfp!
Compliment the person above you!
Vivi! I love how your name just rolls off the tongue, and the way your words flow when you’re writing Elvenia!
Compliment the person above you!
Brooksy! Love your new pfp, matches perfectly with the current month!
Compliment the person above you!
I love your name and pfp !
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
hey Elena! love your new pfp!
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your last name
|
|