Let's Chat!
Good lolz prolly gonna draw more later
Let's Chat!
I hope they're having a good life!Lotus Lively wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:58Good lolz prolly gonna draw more later
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Good too! Enjoy the party!!Emiline Hunter wrote: 9 May 2026, 17:47I'm good!! About to go out to a friend's partyy!! Hru?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Goodnight!!
Let's Chat!
night jules!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
How many of you guys did I rickroll yet?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
me..........
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Guys? What is the code to put a poll/vote in threads?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
So when you create a new one, and go alllll the way to the bottom, you'll see a survey option
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Ohhhhkkk!! THANKS!Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 19:12So when you create a new one, and go alllll the way to the bottom, you'll see a survey option
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles