OOC Let's Chat!

Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:05
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:02
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:02 the relationships are sooooooo complicated
Which type?
erm no offence but the ones between u and Ryder?
Well, in IC, it's definitely complicated
2018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.

2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
Wait, you are there since 2018??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
@Lily Clarke, @Madeline Tomlinson POSTED!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:08
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:05
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:02

Which type?
erm no offence but the ones between u and Ryder?
Well, in IC, it's definitely complicated
2018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.

2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
Wait, you are there since 2018??
no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threads

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:08
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:05
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:04

erm no offence but the ones between u and Ryder?
Well, in IC, it's definitely complicated
2018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.

2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
Wait, you are there since 2018??
no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threads
Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:09 @Lily Clarke, @Madeline Tomlinson POSTED!!
Yup read it!! Nicely written

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:08
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:05

Well, in IC, it's definitely complicated
2018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.

2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
Wait, you are there since 2018??
no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threads
Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:09 @Lily Clarke, @Madeline Tomlinson POSTED!!
Yup read it!! Nicely written
I didn't know what to write bro.....
Briar doesn't know anyone ic

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:08
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:05

Well, in IC, it's definitely complicated
2018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.

2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
Wait, you are there since 2018??
no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threads
Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:09 @Lily Clarke, @Madeline Tomlinson POSTED!!
Yup read it!! Nicely written
my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated that

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:08
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:07

2018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.

2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
Wait, you are there since 2018??
no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threads
Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...

my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated that
Oh damn....


@ Briar Anderson of course since she just joined

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:08
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:07

2018 hio: students attend Hogwarts, they interact with other players, then graduate.

2026 hio: students love each other, things get complicated
Wait, you are there since 2018??
no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threads
Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:09 @Lily Clarke, @Madeline Tomlinson POSTED!!
Yup read it!! Nicely written
my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated that
IM SOO SORRY I COULDN'T REPLY

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys! How are y’all doing?

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:16
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:11
Lauren Vanes wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:10
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:08

Wait, you are there since 2018??
no I have an old account from 2023 but I read ppl’s 2018 threads
Oh, cool!! I just joined last year...
Briar Anderson wrote: 9 May 2026, 16:09 @Lily Clarke, @Madeline Tomlinson POSTED!!
Yup read it!! Nicely written
my old account was really chaotic too but i realised that i didnt have anything special planned for her and i was inactive 4 two years so i just deactivated that
IM SOO SORRY I COULDN'T REPLY
its ok u can take as much time as u want, no rush :)

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞