Compliment the person above you! GAME

your pfp is super cute

Basil Brown

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you’re very active!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really cool and I love your character's personality!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're sweet to everybody!!! And I like your vibezz :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I loveeee your pfp, its really cute and you're always so kind to everyone <3

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I looooooove your name

Basil Brown

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I rlly like your personality!!!! Also, love your pfp :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
super fun and funny person!! <3

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're one of the people I really like on the site!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
its my friend ash! I love your personality Nd your pfp!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?