Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Nope it’s me

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Keep dreaming y'all

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Briar Anderson wrote: 14 Jun 2026, 16:55 Keep dreaming y'all
BRI I HAVENT SEEN U IN AGES I MISS U

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Tina Carille wrote: 14 Jun 2026, 17:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 14 Jun 2026, 16:55 Keep dreaming y'all
BRI I HAVENT SEEN U IN AGES I MISS U
GIRL WTH IVE BEEN HERE LIKE 10 TIMES A DAY

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
guys i win! ayayayayayayaya

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Briar Anderson wrote: 14 Jun 2026, 17:20
Tina Carille wrote: 14 Jun 2026, 17:20
Briar Anderson wrote: 14 Jun 2026, 16:55 Keep dreaming y'all
BRI I HAVENT SEEN U IN AGES I MISS U
GIRL WTH IVE BEEN HERE LIKE 10 TIMES A DAY
But like I never see u

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I honestly need to have a day where I just spend the whole day typing starters, replies, work on my ency, my iNPC's ency, just do ALL the things.

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Adora Fletching wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 00:04 I honestly need to have a day where I just spend the whole day typing starters, replies, work on my ency, my iNPC's ency, just do ALL the things.
I've tried in all my four years here lol. I never make it. Usually I only accomplish one of those in a day

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 00:19
Adora Fletching wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 00:04 I honestly need to have a day where I just spend the whole day typing starters, replies, work on my ency, my iNPC's ency, just do ALL the things.
I've tried in all my four years here lol. I never make it. Usually I only accomplish one of those in a day
That might be what happens, but if I make a list and set a few timers it should work :D

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Adora Fletching wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 00:29
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 00:19
Adora Fletching wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 00:04 I honestly need to have a day where I just spend the whole day typing starters, replies, work on my ency, my iNPC's ency, just do ALL the things.
I've tried in all my four years here lol. I never make it. Usually I only accomplish one of those in a day
That might be what happens, but if I make a list and set a few timers it should work :D
Good luck!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews