Last person to post wins!
Nope it’s me
Last person to post wins!
Keep dreaming y'all
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Last person to post wins!
BRI I HAVENT SEEN U IN AGES I MISS U
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Last person to post wins!
GIRL WTH IVE BEEN HERE LIKE 10 TIMES A DAY
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Last person to post wins!
guys i win! ayayayayayayaya
|
|
Last person to post wins!
But like I never see uBriar Anderson wrote: 14 Jun 2026, 17:20GIRL WTH IVE BEEN HERE LIKE 10 TIMES A DAY
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Last person to post wins!
I've tried in all my four years here lol. I never make it. Usually I only accomplish one of those in a dayAdora Fletching wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 00:04 I honestly need to have a day where I just spend the whole day typing starters, replies, work on my ency, my iNPC's ency, just do ALL the things.
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
That might be what happens, but if I make a list and set a few timers it should workLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 00:19I've tried in all my four years here lol. I never make it. Usually I only accomplish one of those in a dayAdora Fletching wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 00:04 I honestly need to have a day where I just spend the whole day typing starters, replies, work on my ency, my iNPC's ency, just do ALL the things.
Last person to post wins!
Good luck!!!Adora Fletching wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 00:29That might be what happens, but if I make a list and set a few timers it should workLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 00:19I've tried in all my four years here lol. I never make it. Usually I only accomplish one of those in a dayAdora Fletching wrote: 16 Jun 2026, 00:04 I honestly need to have a day where I just spend the whole day typing starters, replies, work on my ency, my iNPC's ency, just do ALL the things.![]()
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews