OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 7 May 2026, 02:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 May 2026, 01:19 Colin!!

You casted my second favourite spell! :wow:
OWOOOO!
*Puts alihotsy on the table* :cute

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hhhhh back to pokemon go

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I just found the mainline lore there is so much omg (I'm going to binge-read it all one random afternoon)

"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."

OOC Let's Chat!
lol

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 May 2026, 02:06
Colin McCoire wrote: 7 May 2026, 02:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 May 2026, 01:19 Colin!!

You casted my second favourite spell! :wow:
OWOOOO!
*Puts alihotsy on the table* :cute
I-

*sniffs alihotsy*

*starts laughing!*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 May 2026, 01:39 Don't mind me, I was just making Kait's ball outfit. XD
Nice! I hope the cookie was good!


Cassandra Tarot wrote: 7 May 2026, 02:26 Guys I just found the mainline lore there is so much omg (I'm going to binge-read it all one random afternoon)
Right? And that's not even all the chaos!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Aww! Emmi is a happy bunny when Colin laughs! :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*Sigh* Making Kandi is so time-consuming sometimes....

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Just came back from a 30-minutes research at pinterest. Guess who has 3 more sub-pins for Mika now (her parents and her alter ego)

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Oop

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 7 May 2026, 01:50 Hehe.
'link, if you're interested
So pretty :cute:

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes