Let's Chat!
*Puts alihotsy on the table* :cute
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Hhhhh back to pokemon go
Let's Chat!
Guys I just found the mainline lore there is so much omg (I'm going to binge-read it all one random afternoon)
"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."
Let's Chat!
lol
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I-Emily Shephard wrote: 7 May 2026, 02:06*Puts alihotsy on the table* :cute
*sniffs alihotsy*
*starts laughing!*
Nice! I hope the cookie was good!
Right? And that's not even all the chaos!!Cassandra Tarot wrote: 7 May 2026, 02:26 Guys I just found the mainline lore there is so much omg (I'm going to binge-read it all one random afternoon)
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Aww! Emmi is a happy bunny when Colin laughs!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
*Sigh* Making Kandi is so time-consuming sometimes....
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Just came back from a 30-minutes research at pinterest. Guess who has 3 more sub-pins for Mika now (her parents and her alter ego)
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
Oop
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
So pretty
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |