Compliment the person above you! GAME

I don't you very well, but you seem really nice and cool!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Sage! You're a legend on this site :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you literally just made my day- that's so sweet <3
you seem a bit chaotic, but in the best way possible, and a really good friend to those i've seen you interact with

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
one of the sweetest and friendliest person on here!! love to talk to you, that makes my day <3 :)

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp and you seem pretty cool!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you’re so sweet, as I've seen :) , and I love, love, love your pfp. soooo pretty!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
u just made my day <3
You're literally sooo nice and I lovee your new pfp!!!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are such an amazing active person in the community and we all love when we see Elvenia Moonshadow post 🩷

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I admire how active you are with the site, and in such little time. You must have a lot of inspiration, drive, and creativity, and I hope to be like that too (:

[inpc is jamie saeng]
i've set my sights so high, my eyes are in the back of my skull

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Dude, the description you made for your character's personality?
p e r f e c t i o n
honestly, he's so well-written, it's insane

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old