Let's Chat!
Yeah who??Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:40Who is it!!Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:40YEAH WE DID FOR BOTH OF YOUBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:39NO YOU DIDNT
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Justin Adams for you....Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:40Who is it!!Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:40YEAH WE DID FOR BOTH OF YOUBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:39NO YOU DIDNT
And G.Bellix for you Bri
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
x-x I barely know him……Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:41Justin Adams for you....Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:40Who is it!!Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:40YEAH WE DID FOR BOTH OF YOU
And G.Bellix for you Bri
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Do you think I do?Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:42x-x I barely know him……Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:41Justin Adams for you....Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:40Who is it!!
And G.Bellix for you Bri
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
?Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:43Do you think I do?Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:42x-x I barely know him……Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:41Justin Adams for you....
And G.Bellix for you Bri
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
What?Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:43?Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:43Do you think I do?Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:42x-x I barely know him……
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:41Yeah who??Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:40Who is it!!Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:40YEAH WE DID FOR BOTH OF YOU
BRIAR!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
I just decided that Laasya would be that person who isn’t interested in anyone mateLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:43What?Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:43?Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:43Do you think I do?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Well, after he replies then we will decide.....Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:44I just decided that Laasya would be that person who isn’t interested in anyone mateLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:43What?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:44ReducioBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:41Yeah who??Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:40Who is it!!
BRIAR!![]()
save MEEE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |