Let's Chat!
BYE ESTHER!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
THIS IS GETTING TOO STRESSFUL I NEED THERAPY
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
tell them what i told you.......
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
BRIAR.... ME, LILY AND MADDIE FOUND SOMEONE FOR YOU....
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
For LASSI AS WELL
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
@Laasya Manjunath Ohh yes.. I forgotLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:36For LASSI AS WELL
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Wait what?Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:37@Laasya Manjunath Ohh yes.. I forgotLily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:36For LASSI AS WELL
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
NO YOU DIDNT
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
YEAH WE DID FOR BOTH OF YOUBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:39NO YOU DIDNT
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Who is it!!Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:40YEAH WE DID FOR BOTH OF YOUBriar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:39NO YOU DIDNT
PC: Laasya Manjunath