OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:38
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:35

Thinking about who you guys are talking about....
Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me? :wink3:
NO YOU AREN'T TELLING HER
IM BROKE I NEED MONEY
IMMA GIVE YOU, BUT NO TELLING HER!!!


Also, for the banner, did you need any other changes?
Oh where!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:38
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37

Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me? :wink3:
NO YOU AREN'T TELLING HER
IM BROKE I NEED MONEY
IMMA GIVE YOU, BUT NO TELLING HER!!!


Also, for the banner, did you need any other changes?
Oh where!
text changes? in velora...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:38

NO YOU AREN'T TELLING HER
IM BROKE I NEED MONEY
IMMA GIVE YOU, BUT NO TELLING HER!!!


Also, for the banner, did you need any other changes?
Oh where!
text changes? in velora...
But it isn’t there though…

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:41
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:40
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:39
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:38

IM BROKE I NEED MONEY
IMMA GIVE YOU, BUT NO TELLING HER!!!


Also, for the banner, did you need any other changes?
Oh where!
text changes? in velora...
But it isn’t there though…
it isn't? lemme see!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
A B C D E F
COME ON TIME TO LEARN THE ALPHABET

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:45 A B C D E F
COME ON TIME TO LEARN THE ALPHABET
G, H I J K LMNOP

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
What in the world is going on now???

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:46 What in the world is going on now???
ALPHABET TIME!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:46
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:45 A B C D E F
COME ON TIME TO LEARN THE ALPHABET
G, H I J K LMNOP
GOOD GIRL!!!
Q R S T U V

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:47
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:46
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:45 A B C D E F
COME ON TIME TO LEARN THE ALPHABET
G, H I J K LMNOP
GOOD GIRL!!!
Q R S T U V
W X Y and Z!!
NOW I KNOW MY ABC's

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9