OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:31 MADDY BACK CHAT!
MADSS

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:31 MADDY BACK CHAT!
MADSS
LILS!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:31 MADDY BACK CHAT!
MADSS
LILS!!
Wyd?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:31 MADDY BACK CHAT!
MADSS
LILS!!
Wyd?
Thinking about who you guys are talking about....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:31 MADDY BACK CHAT!
MADSS
LILS!!
Wyd?
Thinking about who you guys are talking about....
You will know it soon!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:31 MADDY BACK CHAT!
MADSS
LILS!!
Wyd?
Thinking about who you guys are talking about....
Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me? :wink3:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:33

MADSS
LILS!!
Wyd?
Thinking about who you guys are talking about....
Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me? :wink3:
NO YOU AREN'T TELLING HER

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:38
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34

LILS!!
Wyd?
Thinking about who you guys are talking about....
Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me? :wink3:
NO YOU AREN'T TELLING HER
IM BROKE I NEED MONEY

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:38
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:37
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 15:34

Wyd?
Thinking about who you guys are talking about....
Well, I would tell ya, but what’s in it for me? :wink3:
NO YOU AREN'T TELLING HER
IM BROKE I NEED MONEY
IMMA GIVE YOU, BUT NO TELLING HER!!!


Also, for the banner, did you need any other changes?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9