Compliment the person above you! GAME

You seem really cool and nice!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a really SPENTAFRICULAR person!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
YOU USED SPENTAFRICULAR AGAIN AND YOURE AWESOME FOR THAT

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you seem kind and your name is super pretty! <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name and your personality!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I loveee your name, soooo pretty! And your pfp is beautiful!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really likeee your pfp, its so beautiful!! And you're really nice!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like how your name matches your personality. Like your character loves astronomy and her name is "moonshadow" <3

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're literally soooo nice and I love your personality!! <3

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love ur pfp! <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.