Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love your pfp and your personality :D

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
i love your creativity and i'm really enjoying our RP!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp and you're so nice! And I love RP'ing with you <3

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you’re pfp is really pretty!!

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Hi Violeta! Love the pfp

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Compliment the person above you! GAME
one of my top 3 besties!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your name is really pretty!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
sage! your writing is BEA-ti-ful!! and I've always loved your kindness. one of my favorite people! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Brookline! I love the PFP (haven't been on in a while so if it's new it's super cool!) and you're so sweet!!!!

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are a really nice and sweet person!!! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.