Last person to post wins!
How do you mean “appropriate”? Linkin Park is clean as far as I listen to themLaurie Holmes wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 11:58 What’s a song by Linkin park that is appropriate for young audiences?
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Last person to post wins!
I think:Laurie Holmes wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 11:58 What’s a song by Linkin park that is appropriate for young audiences?
One Step Closer. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
Crawling. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
In the End. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
Papercut. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
Forgotten. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
A Place for My Head. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
Don't Stay. Linkin Park. Meteora. ...
Breaking the Habit. Linkin Park. Meteora.
But I had to search that up as I do it listen to them
Last person to post wins!
No, as in, I have to perform in front of the whole school (k to 12) so I wanted to do a kind of motivational song.Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 11:59How do you mean “appropriate”? Linkin Park is clean as far as I listen to themLaurie Holmes wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 11:58 What’s a song by Linkin park that is appropriate for young audiences?
Last person to post wins!
WINNING
Last person to post wins!
Lying From You is my favourite. By Myself is pretty good too. Nobody’s Listening is underrated. And if someone doesn’t dig the metal part, then Cure For The Itch, One More Light, and Heavy are peakNick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:00I think:Laurie Holmes wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 11:58 What’s a song by Linkin park that is appropriate for young audiences?
One Step Closer. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
Crawling. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
In the End. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
Papercut. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
Forgotten. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
A Place for My Head. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
Don't Stay. Linkin Park. Meteora. ...
Breaking the Habit. Linkin Park. Meteora.
But I had to search that up as I do it listen to them
And @Laurie Holmes Somewhere I Belong imo is the most moving song they have, gives me chills
Last edited by Cirrus Mooney on 9 Apr 2026, 12:03, edited 1 time in total.
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Last person to post wins!
Incorrect
Last person to post wins!
Cirrusss!!!! OMG I looooveveeee your new PFP!!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Last person to post wins!
WI-IN-NING
Last person to post wins!
TYSM LOVE YOURS TOO
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen