Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Laurie Holmes wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 11:58 What’s a song by Linkin park that is appropriate for young audiences?
How do you mean “appropriate”? Linkin Park is clean as far as I listen to them

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laurie Holmes wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 11:58 What’s a song by Linkin park that is appropriate for young audiences?
I think:
One Step Closer. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
Crawling. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
In the End. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
Papercut. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
Forgotten. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
A Place for My Head. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
Don't Stay. Linkin Park. Meteora. ...
Breaking the Habit. Linkin Park. Meteora.

But I had to search that up as I do it listen to them

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 11:59
Laurie Holmes wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 11:58 What’s a song by Linkin park that is appropriate for young audiences?
How do you mean “appropriate”? Linkin Park is clean as far as I listen to them
No, as in, I have to perform in front of the whole school (k to 12) so I wanted to do a kind of motivational song.

My Ency
☆ 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕞𝕖𝕤 ☆
“There’s always two sides to a story.”
My Shop

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
WINNING

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:00
Laurie Holmes wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 11:58 What’s a song by Linkin park that is appropriate for young audiences?
I think:
One Step Closer. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
Crawling. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
In the End. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
Papercut. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
Forgotten. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
A Place for My Head. Linkin Park. Hybrid Theory.
Don't Stay. Linkin Park. Meteora. ...
Breaking the Habit. Linkin Park. Meteora.

But I had to search that up as I do it listen to them
Lying From You is my favourite. By Myself is pretty good too. Nobody’s Listening is underrated. And if someone doesn’t dig the metal part, then Cure For The Itch, One More Light, and Heavy are peak

And @Laurie Holmes Somewhere I Belong imo is the most moving song they have, gives me chills
Last edited by Cirrus Mooney on 9 Apr 2026, 12:03, edited 1 time in total.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:02 WINNING
Incorrect

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cirrusss!!!! OMG I looooveveeee your new PFP!!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
WI-IN-NING

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Melissa Blake wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:03 Cirrusss!!!! OMG I looooveveeee your new PFP!!!!
TYSM LOVE YOURS TOO :D