Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:35
Emmeline Harris wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:30
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:00
Emmeline Harris wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 09:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 09:08

Question: What Hogwarts house were you expecting for Em?
For Em... Definitely Ravenclaw, but she has a bit of gryffindor. She has a really stubborn streak and is the most determined person ever. She usually gets what she wants... But she's also super into reading and rlly smart.

I love her mentality :lol:
Reducio
Emmeline is a curious, and determined child who loves to achieve. While she is quiet, Emmeline uses it to her advantage. People often underestimate her, which isn't pleasant, so she often outwits them solely by intelligence and grace. She enjoys reading beyond anything, and loves food.
Ooh nice! I was thinking maybe Hufflepuff for Esther.
Nice!! She seems like one from her name and that banner you made
Yeah… Wanted to give her nature vibes.
Makes sense... What is Laasya's vibe?? For me, Lia is spirit-like, sad, "Spiritborn". Em is sad, but more starry? dunno how to say it. Basically "Starchild"

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:28
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:24
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:17 :censored2:
What now? :lookup:
my book pile has fallen over and it was huge I might have to split it up again
Oof, good luck! I hate when that happens.
That took quicker than I expected although now my room is full of book piles

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 08:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 08:03 Hellooo
Clarke what a surprise
What is??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:48
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 08:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 08:03 Hellooo
Clarke what a surprise
What is??
That you appear thinking you can win this

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:48
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 08:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 08:03 Hellooo
Clarke what a surprise
What is??
That you appear thinking you can win this
I am not thinking....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:53
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:52
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:48
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 08:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 08:03 Hellooo
Clarke what a surprise
What is??
That you appear thinking you can win this
I am not thinking....
Yes you are

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'M WINNING

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Olivia Williams wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:54 I'M WINNING
Incorrect

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Olivia Williams wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:54 I'M WINNING
No you are not!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YES I AM *steals trophy*

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.