Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 09:08
Emmeline Harris wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 09:05 :cheers:
Question: What Hogwarts house were you expecting for Em?
For Em... Definitely Ravenclaw, but she has a bit of gryffindor. She has a really stubborn streak and is the most determined person ever. She usually gets what she wants... But she's also super into reading and rlly smart.

I love her mentality :lol:
Reducio
Emmeline is a curious, and determined child who loves to achieve. While she is quiet, Emmeline uses it to her advantage. People often underestimate her, which isn't pleasant, so she often outwits them solely by intelligence and grace. She enjoys reading beyond anything, and loves food.

๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ (adj.) softly bright or radiant
julia evans โ€ข ency โ€ข shop

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Emmeline Harris wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 09:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 09:08
Emmeline Harris wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 09:05 :cheers:
Question: What Hogwarts house were you expecting for Em?
For Em... Definitely Ravenclaw, but she has a bit of gryffindor. She has a really stubborn streak and is the most determined person ever. She usually gets what she wants... But she's also super into reading and rlly smart.

I love her mentality :lol:
Reducio
Emmeline is a curious, and determined child who loves to achieve. While she is quiet, Emmeline uses it to her advantage. People often underestimate her, which isn't pleasant, so she often outwits them solely by intelligence and grace. She enjoys reading beyond anything, and loves food.
Ooh nice! I was thinking maybe Hufflepuff for Esther.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:censored2:

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:17 :censored2:
What now? :lookup:

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:24
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:17 :censored2:
What now? :lookup:
my book pile has fallen over and it was huge I might have to split it up again

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:24
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:17 :censored2:
What now? :lookup:
my book pile has fallen over and it was huge I might have to split it up again
Oof, good luck! I hate when that happens.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:28
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:26
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:24
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:17 :censored2:
What now? :lookup:
my book pile has fallen over and it was huge I might have to split it up again
Oof, good luck! I hate when that happens.
Yeah last time this happened I spent 1 hour trying to find everything and re-stack it

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:00
Emmeline Harris wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 09:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 09:08
Emmeline Harris wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 09:05 :cheers:
Question: What Hogwarts house were you expecting for Em?
For Em... Definitely Ravenclaw, but she has a bit of gryffindor. She has a really stubborn streak and is the most determined person ever. She usually gets what she wants... But she's also super into reading and rlly smart.

I love her mentality :lol:
Reducio
Emmeline is a curious, and determined child who loves to achieve. While she is quiet, Emmeline uses it to her advantage. People often underestimate her, which isn't pleasant, so she often outwits them solely by intelligence and grace. She enjoys reading beyond anything, and loves food.
Ooh nice! I was thinking maybe Hufflepuff for Esther.
Nice!! She seems like one from her name and that banner you made

๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ (adj.) softly bright or radiant
julia evans โ€ข ency โ€ข shop

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Emmeline Harris wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:30
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:00
Emmeline Harris wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 09:51
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 09:08
Emmeline Harris wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 09:05 :cheers:
Question: What Hogwarts house were you expecting for Em?
For Em... Definitely Ravenclaw, but she has a bit of gryffindor. She has a really stubborn streak and is the most determined person ever. She usually gets what she wants... But she's also super into reading and rlly smart.

I love her mentality :lol:
Reducio
Emmeline is a curious, and determined child who loves to achieve. While she is quiet, Emmeline uses it to her advantage. People often underestimate her, which isn't pleasant, so she often outwits them solely by intelligence and grace. She enjoys reading beyond anything, and loves food.
Ooh nice! I was thinking maybe Hufflepuff for Esther.
Nice!! She seems like one from her name and that banner you made
Yeahโ€ฆ Wanted to give her nature vibes.