Compliment the person above you! GAME

love ur pfp!!! <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
such a kind person! and I loveee your pfp!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you are literally one of my favorite people here. so sweet and I love chatting/roleplaying with you

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I see you around on the site a lot and You are always so kind and welcoming to everyone!

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're super friendly and a fun person to be around!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
most active person EVER, super kind and friendly, love to talk to, sweet and i really love ur name and pfp!!! and personality <3

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Literally the sweetest and friendliest person and one of the best personalities ever!! I love your name and pfp more and it's really fun talking to you!!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
that’s actually so sweet! <3 u are literally AMAZING, just such an awesome and incredible person and i love your personality and energy :biggrin:

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your new pfp!!! You're one of the most amazing person ever and I like everything about you!!! :decayed: <3

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
ash! I love your attitude and your competition! and I love how you're always pranking :grin:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?