Compliment the person above you! GAME

that’s not a compliment?? anyways love ur pfp

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your pfp and your such a nice and sweet person!! <3 <3
And @Brookline Quinn, thxxx hehehe i mean eagles r pretty good too...

S H O P |Kind heart ♡, brave soul ꩜ , fierce mind. ☆

E N C Y | sta 10 • eva 10 • str 9 • wis 10 • arc 7 • acc 10 | I N P C

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You have a beautiful name !

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Really like your pfp!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Really like your signature

No one can stop you to be who you are - Wumuti

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Reducio
Violeta Roux wrote: 30 Aug 2024, 17:48 I loveee your personality little brownie!!!! <3 you’re always so sweet and kind! :biggrin: :grin:
You're sweeter Little red!!! And cute!!! :decayed: <3

HASHY!!! I love talking to you!!! :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ash!!! ur such an active kind player in the HiO. whenever I see you online it makes me smile :D

ps: you were one of the first people I interacted with on HiO! (back when I played as sarah Sailor)

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Heyo Aria!! You're super cool and I like talking to you!! and RPing with you was fun!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
love talking with you! and I loved rping wth you! ill get a reply to our tent thread soon!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your profile picture!