Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp's really cool!!!!!
I like how you make Violeta look the same in every pfp
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You have one of the spentafricularest personalities I've ever seen!!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Sweetest person around !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
You too!! And you're one of the best people I've met on hio!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
like your profile pic!
‘Cause I’m your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt
Compliment the person above you!
its my friend, Lizzy!!!! LiZzY, you have beautiful writing and I love Lizzy! she's so kind!
Compliment the person above you!
I think you have an amazing personality!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
And I know you have an AMAZING personality!!!
You are not you when you are sane.