OOC Let's Chat!

Made some floating banners and they turned out way better than I thought :lol:

Should I add to shop??

Reducio
Image posted by the member

Image posted by the member
Last edited by Emmeline Harris on 5 May 2026, 09:05, edited 1 time in total.

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Great only Laverne should come and my jealousy will be on peak
Gtg eat will come soon bye lovess

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:03 Made some floating banners and they turned out way better than I thought :lol:

Should I add to shop??

Those are good, Em!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:03 Made some floating banners and they turned out way better than I thought :lol:

Should I add to shop??

YESSSS

OOC Let's Chat!
how is everyone

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Graci Laren wrote: 3 May 2026, 21:59 @Amelia Lerelle Happy cake day !!!!
Bit late but thank you <3

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:05 how is everyone
i am good, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:04
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:03 Made some floating banners and they turned out way better than I thought :lol:

Should I add to shop??

YESSSS
tyyy laasya and lils!!

I just realized they were urls, changed them now

𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant

OOC Let's Chat!
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:05
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:04
Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:03 Made some floating banners and they turned out way better than I thought :lol:

Should I add to shop??

YESSSS
tyyy laasya and lils!!

I just realized they were urls, changed them now
Btw, hru? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:05
River Grimes wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:05 how is everyone
i am good, wbu?
I am doing good. I had a very long day lol

Loner Mudblood