Let's Chat!
Made some floating banners and they turned out way better than I thought
Should I add to shop??
Should I add to shop??
Reducio



Last edited by Emmeline Harris on 5 May 2026, 09:05, edited 1 time in total.
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
Great only Laverne should come and my jealousy will be on peak
Gtg eat will come soon bye lovess
Gtg eat will come soon bye lovess
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Those are good, Em!Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:03 Made some floating banners and they turned out way better than I thought![]()
Should I add to shop??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YESSSSEmmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:03 Made some floating banners and they turned out way better than I thought![]()
Should I add to shop??
Let's Chat!
Bit late but thank you
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
i am good, wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
tyyy laasya and lils!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:04YESSSSEmmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:03 Made some floating banners and they turned out way better than I thought![]()
Should I add to shop??
I just realized they were urls, changed them now
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
Btw, hru?Emmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:05tyyy laasya and lils!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:04YESSSSEmmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 09:03 Made some floating banners and they turned out way better than I thought![]()
Should I add to shop??
I just realized they were urls, changed them now
Let's Chat!
I am doing good. I had a very long day lol
Loner Mudblood