Compliment the person above you! GAME

You're really very good friend.

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You too!! You're super cool and I like your personality!!! :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you're super cool and love to talk to you! :biggrin: i'm realising that we haven't talked out of the games room...

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Right... :cryhappy: Though I'd really love to talk to you out of the games!!! :grin:
You too!!! You're really sweet and friendly :decayed:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're really C :meninblack: :meninblack: L and friendly!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're the definition of true friendship and FUN!!!!! :meninblack: :decayed: :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ash! One of the best personality, and I love talking with you!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Brooke!! I love talking to you as well! And you're the sweetest and kindest person I've ever met!!! :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
lil brownie!!! you're everywhere lol! <3
you're super active and i love talking to you :)

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
youre so sweet and kind! I cant wait to rp with you! oh my gosh, I will get that starter up in less than 3 days, I swear :yes: :yes:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?