How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Amalie Leclerc wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 04:35 7/10 aww :<
Im a Ferrari fan too, but Merc is my second fav ^^
grrrr yall took our Hammiehamilton :lol: i heard antonelli is doing pretty well though, so i don't really mind hehehe

infinazooobooger/10 Laureza :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Joseph Sims wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 05:15
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 04:35 7/10 aww :<
Im a Ferrari fan too, but Merc is my second fav ^^
grrrr yall took our Hammiehamilton :lol: i heard antonelli is doing pretty well though, so i don't really mind hehehe

infinazooobooger/10 Laureza :wow:
The best driver just has to come home to the best team soo... :tongue3: :rofl:
Hehe yeah Kimi's cooking! But I feel a Lewis dominance coming (I dont just hoping...)

7/10

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Hmm I would say a 8.5/10

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 05:29
Joseph Sims wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 05:15
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 04:35 7/10 aww :<
Im a Ferrari fan too, but Merc is my second fav ^^
grrrr yall took our Hammiehamilton :lol: i heard antonelli is doing pretty well though, so i don't really mind hehehe

infinazooobooger/10 Laureza :wow:
The best driver just has to come home to the best team soo... :tongue3: :rofl:
Hehe yeah Kimi's cooking! But I feel a Lewis dominance coming (I dont just hoping...)

7/10
Best team ya say... T-)
Lol I don't got anything against ferrari :happy: as long as Max isn't winning and ma red bull frenz aren't all smug I'm happy :>

4/10 Clarkeston :wow: seen ya around~

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Joseph Sims wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 05:52
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 05:29
Joseph Sims wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 05:15
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 04:35 7/10 aww :<
Im a Ferrari fan too, but Merc is my second fav ^^
grrrr yall took our Hammiehamilton :lol: i heard antonelli is doing pretty well though, so i don't really mind hehehe

infinazooobooger/10 Laureza :wow:
The best driver just has to come home to the best team soo... :tongue3: :rofl:
Hehe yeah Kimi's cooking! But I feel a Lewis dominance coming (I dont just hoping...)

7/10
Best team ya say... T-)
Lol I don't got anything against ferrari :happy: as long as Max isn't winning and ma red bull frenz aren't all smug I'm happy :>

4/10 Clarkeston :wow: seen ya around~
Bahahaha at least we're on common ground regarding that XD
Hey history talks ;)

8/10

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 just hope Mercedes can win again :cute:
We haven't won since Hammie was in his prime

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 that's true... but we havent won since KIMI!! raikkonen i mean obv... :(

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 mmm truee that was quite a while back :cry2: maybe yall can win after we win first this season :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8.5/10 how about we do it the other way round? or maybe lewis gets his title, then charles gets his too and then george/kimi and get theirs :rofl:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hmmmm.... I'd rather not :lol:
Lewis has won enough championships to last him a lifetime after all
Or maybe Charles wins his first and then a whole decade of Merc dominance afterwards :biggrin: muehhehehe

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.