How Well Known Are You On HiO?

6/10 hehehehe you follow F1?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 not really anymoree :biggrin:
I used ta though, chose ta be a Mercedes fan cus ma family loved Ferrari and I wanted ta be different XD

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 aww :<
Im a Ferrari fan too, but Merc is my second fav ^^

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 AMALIEEE

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 LAURIEEE :cute:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 AMALIEEEE

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 :bye: :bye: did ya submit your assignment?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 yep i stayed up until 3am in ma timezone

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Lauren!

Precision is my language, and influence is my currency.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 ALIAHHHHH why am i only ten...

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞