OOC Let's Chat!

ANY GUY HERE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:24 ANY GUY HERE
I was summoned?

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:23
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:22
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:17
Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:52
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:50
🐝
:wow:
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:46


BREEE
LILYY!!!!!!!
HAZEL!!!
ESTHER!!
HRU? :cute:
I'm good! Trying to write

You?!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:24 ANY GUY HERE
YEAH!! BRI IS ON A HUNT FOR HERSELF!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:24 ANY GUY HERE
I was summoned?
Are you single?? WE NEED SOMEONE FOR MADDIE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:24 ANY GUY HERE
I was summoned?
MAX!! :wow:

@Hazel Nelson Im good too! <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:24 ANY GUY HERE
I was summoned?
Where'd you come from?
Bri has Powers!!??

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
We should create an IC and OOC club - Single Pringles. For people who are single, both in character and out of character!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:26 We should create an IC and OOC club - Single Pringles. For people who are single, both in character and out of character!
I’m joining for sure!

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:26
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:25
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:24 ANY GUY HERE
I was summoned?
Are you single?? WE NEED SOMEONE FOR MADDIE
That was a random question

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."