How Well Known Are You On HiO?

-2/10
Puppy

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:04
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:02
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:02

Wonderful idea to mention me when Bree said that yk?
10/10 just... get out
You wont get rid of me dawg XD
10/10
10/10 you are irritating me :cry2: :cry2:
Rake, Rack, Lake, Cake, Pack, Ark, Lark, Cark, Arkie, Larkie, Rackie, Packie etc,…
10/10
STOPPPPPPPP

1/10

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:10
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:04
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:04
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:02

10/10 just... get out
You wont get rid of me dawg XD
10/10
10/10 you are irritating me :cry2: :cry2:
Rake, Rack, Lake, Cake, Pack, Ark, Lark, Cark, Arkie, Larkie, Rackie, Packie etc,…
10/10
STOPPPPPPPP

1/10
NOOOOOO

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:10
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:04
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:04

You wont get rid of me dawg XD
10/10
10/10 you are irritating me :cry2: :cry2:
Rake, Rack, Lake, Cake, Pack, Ark, Lark, Cark, Arkie, Larkie, Rackie, Packie etc,…
10/10
STOPPPPPPPP

1/10
NOOOOOO
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
0/10

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10
I only listen to him because of Louis Partridge, so I'm team Lorenzo in this

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-10/10 even worse....
not louis... him, lorenzo
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 17 Jun 2026, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:11
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:10
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:04
10/10 you are irritating me :cry2: :cry2:
Rake, Rack, Lake, Cake, Pack, Ark, Lark, Cark, Arkie, Larkie, Rackie, Packie etc,…
10/10
STOPPPPPPPP

1/10
NOOOOOO
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
0/10
I FRICKEN WINNNN
-843734/10

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:11
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:10
Lorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:08

Rake, Rack, Lake, Cake, Pack, Ark, Lark, Cark, Arkie, Larkie, Rackie, Packie etc,…
10/10
STOPPPPPPPP

1/10
NOOOOOO
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
0/10
I FRICKEN WINNNN
-843734/10
NO YOU DONT, I AM ALREADY IRRITATED CUZ OF THE PEEPS IN MY VAN AND NOW U
-inf/10

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10
LOUIS PARTRIDGE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 MY LOVEEE not actually but he is jst so

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9