How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Wonderful Idea!Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:37 10/10 oh gods, dont give @Lorenzo Abel Charles that idea....
he is already irritating me
I will Owl Bree personally to remind her
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 UGHHHHLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:58Wonderful Idea!Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:37 10/10 oh gods, dont give @Lorenzo Abel Charles that idea....
he is already irritating me
I will Owl Bree personally to remind her
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Wonderful idea to mention me when Bree said that yk?Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:0110/10 UGHHHHLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:58Wonderful Idea!Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:37 10/10 oh gods, dont give @Lorenzo Abel Charles that idea....
he is already irritating me
I will Owl Bree personally to remind her
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 just... get outLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:02Wonderful idea to mention me when Bree said that yk?Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:0110/10 UGHHHHLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:58Wonderful Idea!Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:37 10/10 oh gods, dont give @Lorenzo Abel Charles that idea....
he is already irritating me
I will Owl Bree personally to remind her
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 newbie?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
You wont get rid of me dawg XDLily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:0210/10 just... get outLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:02Wonderful idea to mention me when Bree said that yk?Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:0110/10 UGHHHHLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:58Wonderful Idea!Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:37 10/10 oh gods, dont give @Lorenzo Abel Charles that idea....
he is already irritating me
I will Owl Bree personally to remind her
10/10
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 you are irritating meLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:04You wont get rid of me dawg XDLily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:0210/10 just... get outLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:02Wonderful idea to mention me when Bree said that yk?Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:0110/10 UGHHHHLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 15:58
Wonderful Idea!
I will Owl Bree personally to remind her
10/10
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10
BAMBI
BAMBI
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |