Compliment the person above you!
You too!! 
You're really sweet to me!!!
You're really sweet to me!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're really sweet to everyone!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
YOu're the friendliest person Neptunian I've ever met!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You’re so funny and sweet!
Compliment the person above you!
Your fc is cute and so is your ency. You seem like a nice person
Don’t be who they want, be who you want.
Compliment the person above you!
You are a ray of light that brightens every room you step into!!! I'm just gonna keep using metaphors for a while
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You're the most amazing friend I've ever got and you make cool metaphors!!
I understand metaphors but I make horrible ones...
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
You're that bright star that shines in a world of darkness!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.