Crochet Club open active

Name: Mount Ever mist
Year: First year
How long have you been crocheting? for like a year
Would you like to join our monthly activity? YES MA'MA
What do you like to make? Little animals for my bedroom

Mount EverMist

Crochet Club open active
Mount Evermist wrote: 29 Oct 2025, 15:14 Name: Mount Ever mist
Year: First year
How long have you been crocheting? for like a year
Would you like to join our monthly activity? YES MA'MA
What do you like to make? Little animals for my bedroom
welcome to the club!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Crochet Club open active
thank you :D

Mount EverMist

Crochet Club open active
Form:
Name: Geneva Bishop
Year: 1st
How long have you been crocheting? Since this summer!
What do you like to make? So far I’ve made some amigurumi, as well as a bag and bandanna! I’m about to finish my first cardigan <3
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Totally!

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
- Albert Einstein

Crochet Club open active
Geneva Bishop wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 06:41 Form:
Name: Geneva Bishop
Year: 1st
How long have you been crocheting? Since this summer!
What do you like to make? So far I’ve made some amigurumi, as well as a bag and bandanna! I’m about to finish my first cardigan <3
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Totally!
welcome to the club!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Crochet Club open active
Form:
Name:Edith Walkers
Year: 2nd
How long have you been crocheting? Since Oct. But I love it, and am getting pretty good :)
What do you like to make? Crochet ducks, and jellyfish
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Yep :)

Crochet Club open active
Edith Walkers wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 19:25
Form:
Name:Edith Walkers
Year: 2nd
How long have you been crocheting? Since Oct. But I love it, and am getting pretty good :)
What do you like to make? Crochet ducks, and jellyfish
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Yep :)
welcome!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Crochet Club open active
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
I crocheted these cute little turtles recently; The bigger one is Pearl, I haven't named the rest yet. Anyone else been up to something?
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
Image posted by the member

Crochet Club open active
Edith Walkers wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 13:16
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
I crocheted these cute little turtles recently; The bigger one is Pearl, I haven't named the rest yet. Anyone else been up to something?
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
Image posted by the member
those are so cute! I am currently making a bunny, i can upload pictures when i am done

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿