Crochet Club
Name: Mount Ever mist
Year: First year
How long have you been crocheting? for like a year
Would you like to join our monthly activity? YES MA'MA
What do you like to make? Little animals for my bedroom
Year: First year
How long have you been crocheting? for like a year
Would you like to join our monthly activity? YES MA'MA
What do you like to make? Little animals for my bedroom
Mount EverMist
Crochet Club
welcome to the club!Mount Evermist wrote: 29 Oct 2025, 15:14 Name: Mount Ever mist
Year: First year
How long have you been crocheting? for like a year
Would you like to join our monthly activity? YES MA'MA
What do you like to make? Little animals for my bedroom
Crochet Club
Form:
Name: Geneva Bishop
Year: 1st
How long have you been crocheting? Since this summer!
What do you like to make? So far I’ve made some amigurumi, as well as a bag and bandanna! I’m about to finish my first cardigan
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Totally!
Name: Geneva Bishop
Year: 1st
How long have you been crocheting? Since this summer!
What do you like to make? So far I’ve made some amigurumi, as well as a bag and bandanna! I’m about to finish my first cardigan
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Totally!
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
- Albert Einstein
Crochet Club
welcome to the club!Geneva Bishop wrote: 30 Oct 2025, 06:41 Form:
Name: Geneva Bishop
Year: 1st
How long have you been crocheting? Since this summer!
What do you like to make? So far I’ve made some amigurumi, as well as a bag and bandanna! I’m about to finish my first cardigan
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Totally!
Crochet Club
Form:
Name:Edith Walkers
Year: 2nd
How long have you been crocheting? Since Oct. But I love it, and am getting pretty good![]()
What do you like to make? Crochet ducks, and jellyfish
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Yep
Crochet Club
welcome!Edith Walkers wrote: 13 Jan 2026, 19:25Form:
Name:Edith Walkers
Year: 2nd
How long have you been crocheting? Since Oct. But I love it, and am getting pretty good![]()
What do you like to make? Crochet ducks, and jellyfish
Would you like to join our monthly activity? Yep
Crochet Club
|
|
Crochet Club
those are so cute! I am currently making a bunny, i can upload pictures when i am doneEdith Walkers wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 13:16
I crocheted these cute little turtles recently; The bigger one is Pearl, I haven't named the rest yet. Anyone else been up to something?
