2 Sep 2022, 01:54
Informal Quidditch Match
The final moderation post has been made. Congratulations to the winning team, and well done everyone! This was an absolute blast, and I hope you all have enjoyed exploring the wonderful world of quidditch with me!
Feel free to make an exit post if you wish, I'll let the thread close out naturally.
Mentions to ensure everyone sees:
@Reena Delgado @Quinn Root @Cassandra Ironwoods@ Monica Evans @George Rees @Aly Salinger @Simon Kincaid
Feel free to make an exit post if you wish, I'll let the thread close out naturally.
Mentions to ensure everyone sees:
@Reena Delgado @Quinn Root @Cassandra Ironwoods@ Monica Evans @George Rees @Aly Salinger @Simon Kincaid
2 Sep 2022, 02:16
Informal Quidditch Match
Thanks so much! We made out alive you guys (sort of, I'm like 90% sure Reena is free falling or on the ground or maybe she's on her broom idk)