⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
@Anselme Lear
Sorry my shop is still closed at the moment! Please sign up again when it's open![]()
@Draven Mirador
Thank you so much Draven!I'll ping you on Discord when it's open again!
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
2nd BATCH IS NOW OPEN!
5 slots are open to fill! (Will strictly only accept 5 orders!) And when your order is approved, then you can proceed with your payment! Thanks!!!![]()
Reducio2nd years and up : 12 Sickles
1st years : 6 Sickle
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Name: Serena Towers
Year: Fifth
Background Colour: Yellow
Name/No name: No name
Photo Reference: Maybe the first one but with a school uniform? I can provide alternatives if better though.
Special Character Traits: Goblin ears (slightly pointy!)
Method of Contact: Either. Owl here or Hjørdis Jensen's discord
PC: Serena Towers | iNPC: Arjan Oberoi | Other: Hjørdis Jensen & Xiomara Torres
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
Part-Goblin | Evasive Maneuvers | Beastmaster | Paragon of Health
Sta: 10 | Eva: 17 | Str: 3 | Wis: 15 | Arc Power: 10 | Acc: 15
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Name: Dealla Prince
Year: Third!
Background Colour: Cornflower blue or baby pink, whichever you think works better!
Name/No name: Nope!
Photo Reference: a b c
Special Character Traits: Aquamarine blue eyes, brown hair (with bronze tones), lightly freckled!
Method of Contact: Owl is fine, Discord is also fine (mci#6443)!
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar."
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Name: Clair Fernandez
Year: First
Background Colour: Purple or blue
Name/No name: Name please!
Photo Reference: Please provide clear photo (you can provide options!)
or
Special Character Traits: Blue/brown/black/ nope/
Method of Contact: Owl
Year: First
Background Colour: Purple or blue
Name/No name: Name please!
Photo Reference: Please provide clear photo (you can provide options!)
or Reducio

Special Character Traits: Blue/brown/black/ nope/
Method of Contact: Owl
Last edited by Clair Fernandez on 13 Mar 2022, 17:28, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT IF I FALL? OH, MY DARLING
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
WHAT IF YOU FLY?
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Name: Winnie Harper
Year: 2nd
Background Colour: Pink
Name/No name: Yes!
Photo Reference:
ReducioSpecial Character Traits: Winnie has blue eyes and copper hair. She often wears flowers in her hair, daisy clips, or strawberry clips (I'll leave the choice up to you). Her hair is wavy and falls down to her hips. I would love her in a Ravenclaw uniform.
If you need any more let me know, I have tons!
Method of Contact: Discord Amey#2141
│ │ | │ │ | STA: 15 • EVA: 18 • STR: 8 WIS: 11 • ARC: 7 • ACC: 17 | │ │ | • Healing Sage • Muggle Condition • Paragon of Health • • Poison Resistance • Animagus • Wandmaker • Lovely Creature • | │ │ | │ │ |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
[quote]name. everly charlton
year. second
background color. light purple
name. yes pleasee
photo references. xx
character traits. dark brown eyes/hair
contact method. discord
(i hope it’s okay to order two?)
for my inpc lucie:
background color. pale green
name. yep!!
photo references. xx
character traits. blue eyes, platinum blonde hair
year. second
background color. light purple
name. yes pleasee
photo references. xx
character traits. dark brown eyes/hair
contact method. discord
(i hope it’s okay to order two?)
for my inpc lucie:
background color. pale green
name. yep!!
photo references. xx
character traits. blue eyes, platinum blonde hair
i’m gonna pop
your bubblegum heart
your bubblegum heart
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
@Serena Towers @Dealla Prince @Clair Fernandez @Winnie Harper @ everly charlton
Your orders have been accepted! Please proceed with your payments![]()
I won't be receiving more orders for this batch! Thank you![]()
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
@everly charlton OH i forgot to mention that I only accept 1 order per person unfortunately! so sorry!
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Hello!! @Serena Towers Here's your order!
hope you like it!
Hi!! @Dealla Prince Here is your order! hope you enjoy!
Orders up! @Clair Fernandez ! Hope you like it
Reducio
Hi!! @Dealla Prince Here is your order! hope you enjoy!
Reducio
Orders up! @Clair Fernandez ! Hope you like it
Reducio
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]





